Reagan Jing P.Eng. M.Eng.
Working as a senior executive and developing the business for the company. Directing the engineering team to provide cost effective engineering services for the manufacturer, municipal, commercial, oil and mining sectors.
Reagan has 20+ years of relevant experience in the manufacture, oil sands, mining, power and residential consulting industry. His areas of expertise include structural steel, reinforced concrete design and analysis, various foundation designs; mechanically stabilized earth retaining structure design, finite element analysis and dynamic design and analysis
Reagan is familiar with Canadian, American and European codes and standards. He is also familiar with request-for-bid package review and technical bid evaluation for large equipment procurement on structural aspects, construction RFIs, and shop drawing review.
Master of Engineering, Civil Engineering, The University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada, 2011,
Degree Awarded Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, Xi'an, China, 1995
More details see linkedin:
CIVIL ENGINEERING TEAM
Chee Lee, FEC, P.Eng
VP of Engineering
- Chee is a Fellow of Engineers Canada and the vice chairman of the Registration Committee of Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO).
- Chee has over 35 years of experiences in Municipal Infrastructures and subdivision design; and He was with the Ontario government for 12 years and looking after all the site design of all provincial buildings and all government lad developments; He also is involved in oil sands, mining and municipal airport design.If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Charly Fung Xu, B.A.Sc
Civil/Structural Engineer in Training
- Charly has a bachelor of applied science in civil engineering from degree from University of Windsor.
- He has strong academic background in civil and structural engineering design.
- He has been working to conduct design in conformance with Canadian codes and standards
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Reagan Jing P.Eng. M.Eng
Principal Structural Engineer
- Reagan has about 20 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas, mining & metals, power and residential consulting industry.
- Reagan's expertise include structural steel, reinforced concrete design and analysis, various foundation designs, mechanically stabilized earth retaining structure design, finite element analysis and dynamic design and analysis
- Reagan is familiar with Canadian, American, European and South African codes & standards.
- Experts in residential building design and cost estimation
- Familiar with request-for-bid package review and technical bid evaluation for large equipment procurement on structural aspects, construction RFIs, and shop drawing review.
Patrick (Zekun) Zhang, M.Eng.
Patrick has master of engineering degree in civil and environmental engineering that graduated from University of Western Ontario.
He has strong academic background in civil and structural design and he has been working to support senior structural engineer with wood design, steel design, reinforced concrete, shoring and various foundation check.
He is highly skilled in CAD drafting software such as AutoCAD.
Chengli Kuang B.Sc
Senior Structural Designer
- Chengli has over 20 years of relevant experience in civil/structural engineering, including petrochemical, cement, mining, power and residential consulting industry.
- His areas of expertise include structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, and wood structure design and drafting.He is highly skilled in CAD drafting software, such as AutoCAD, Revit Structure, PDMS, MicroStation and Navisworks.
Junior Architectural Technologist
- Fawzi has an Architectural Technology college degree from Humber College in Toronto.
- He has a solid knowledge in Architectural drawings and details of buildings according to OBC. CAD drafting is the main focused skills he has, such as AutoCAD, Revit and in some 3D model areas such as 3DS MAX and Blender.
Susan Xia M.Sc. EIT
Structural Engineer in Training
- Susan has a Master degree in Civil Engineering from National University of Singapore.
- She has been working to support senior Structural Engineer to conduct design work including Reinforcement Concrete, Steel, and Timber Structural design; Deep and Shallow foundation design. She also involved in storm water drain and box culvert design.
- She is experienced in estimation, project management and liaising with other stakeholders.
Structural Engineer in Training
- Jen got his Bachelor degree in Civil/Structural from Nepal Engineering College and his Professional Diploma in Structural Engineering from Metro College of Technology.
- He is experienced in structural design for commercial and residential buildings .
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Zhiyong Duan P.Eng M.Sc.
VP of Engineering
- Manager of the Mechanical Engineering.
- Over 12 years extensive working experience in a Fortune 500 company in Canada with 6 years as Chief Engineer for the most modern iron & steel making complex in North America.
- 10 years broad working experience in China from Shenzhen to Beijing with Government Liaison, Real Estates Development, Construction Industry etc.
- Masters of Engineering Science Degree in Mechanical & Materials Engineering from the University of Western Ontario & Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario Canada.
Zhuo Sun P.Eng
Piping / Mechanical Engineer
- Zhuo has 20+ years of relevant experience in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil Sands, Pining, Power, Nuclear and Residential industry.
- Zhuo's expertise include Piping Layout Study, Piping Stress Analysis, Piping Material Spec, Hydraulic Calculation, Pressure Vessel Design, Equipment Nozzle Local Stress Calculation, Support Design, HVAC, Pluming and Fire Protection Sprinkler System Design, Pipe System Dynamic Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Bill of Material, Cost Estimation, etc.
- Zhuo is familiar with Canadian, American, European and Chinese codes & standards.
- P. Eng. of ON, QC, AB and SK. Education background Master of Engineering.
- Experiences on technical bid evaluation, shop drawing review, construction site service, RFI reply, etc.
Barry Cao M.Eng EIT
Mechanical Engineer in Training
- Barry graduated from University of Western Ontario(UWO) in Master of Mechanical & Materials Engineering.
- Barry has been working on the building HVAC and plumbing system design and analysis.
Eva Qian B.A.Sc EIT
Mechanical Engineer in Training
- Eva graduated from University of Windsor in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. She is now working on building HVAC and plumbing system design.
- She also have experience with AutoCad and HVAC analysis program.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Anjun He P.Eng
Senior Electrical Engineer
- More than 20 years’ experience as a professional engineer in electrical and automation engineering for industrial & commercial building and utility projects.
- Proven expertise in designing power generation, sub-station (switch room), HV, MV & LV power supply and distribution systems, HV switchyard & transmission line, relay protection & coordination, AC/DC motor control, instrument & control, PLC/HMI/SCADA configure, lighting/fire alarm layout, cable & cable tray sizing and layout, cable and wiring schedule, heat tracing, electrical and automation control system specifications, equipment data sheet, engineering quotation request & bid evaluation, power system analysis & relay setting.
Senior Electrical Designer
- Electrical Engineering Designer with over 20-year experience designing of HV/MV/LV substation, diesel engine power generation, power distribution system, electrical system of buildings (commercial and residential), water/wastewater treatment plants, coke and refractory; a traceable record of completing projects on schedule and with high quality.
- Solid knowledge and practice of electrical engineering of HV/MV/LV substation, diesel engine power generation, power distribution system, electrical system of commercial, residential, water/wastewater treatment plants, coke and refractory.
- Expert-level skills in electrical design including examining and designing both basic and detail electrical design, and efficiency with standard design and drafting practices.
- Extensive working experience on HV/MV/LV substation, diesel engine power generation, power distribution system, buildings (commercial and residential), water/ wastewater treatment plants
Mia Jin E.Eng EIT
Electrical Engineer in Training
Junior Electrical Designer
- Kingsley has master degree in electrical engineering that graduated from University of Windsor, Ontario.
- She has strong academic background in electrical design and she has been working to support senior electrical engineer with electrical system of commercial, residential and industrial design and drafting. And lighting/fire alarm layout, cable & cable tray sizing and layout, cable and wiring schedule foundation check.
- She also has experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D for site grading and site servicing.