Reagan Jing P.Eng. M.Eng.
Working as a senior executive and developing the business for the company. Directing the engineering team to provide cost-effective engineering services for the manufacturer, municipal, commercial, oil and mining sectors.
Reagan has a wealth of experience designing pipe racks and buildings in accordance with clients' Global Practice Specifications and module design criteria, while fully comprehending the requirements for module design and analysis during lifting, land and sea transportation, and operational conditions.
Reagan is well-versed in Canadian, American, and European codes and standards. Additionally, he is skilled in reviewing request-for-bid packages and conducting technical bid evaluations for large equipment procurement concerning structural aspects. His expertise also extends to handling construction RFIs, reviewing shop drawings, and estimating construction costs.
Master of Engineering, Civil Engineering, The University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada, 2011,
Degree Awarded Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, Xi'an, China, 1995
For more details see LinkedIn:
CIVIL ENGINEERING TEAM
Chee Lee, FEC, P.Eng
VP of Engineering
- Chee is a Fellow of Engineers Canada and the vice chairman of the Registration Committee of Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO).
- Chee has over 35 years of experience in Municipal Infrastructures and subdivision design, and He was with the Ontario government for 12 years and looking after all the site design of all provincial buildings and all government lad developments; He also is involved in oil sands, mining, and municipal airport design. If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Charly Fung Xu, B.A.Sc
Civil/Structural Engineer in Training
- Charly has a bachelor of applied science in civil engineering from the University of Windsor.
- He has a solid academic background in civil and structural engineering design.
- He has been working to conduct design in conformance with Canadian codes and standards
BUILDING DESIGN TEAM
Fariha Yasmin Faruque
- Fariha has a master’s degree from The Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London.
- She has a strong academic background and professional experience in designing residential, commercial, and industrial buildings and interiors.
- She has a solid track record of creating detailed architectural drawings conforming to the Ontario Building Code and By-laws.
- Fariha is skilled in design and modeling tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup, and graphics editing tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- She is also experienced in project management, cost estimation, and supervising construction processes.
- Isabella has a master's degree in Interior design
- she possesses expertise in the fields of interior design, including proficiency in creating layout drawings and knowledge of building details. Her primary skill focus is on CAD drafting, particularly in programs like AutoCAD and Revit. She also has experience in 3D modelling and using graphic editing tools such as Sketchup, Enscape, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Senior Building Designer
- She has solid knowledge of preparing architectural drawings and details of buildings according to Canadian building codes and standards.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Reagan Jing P.Eng. M.Eng
Principal Structural Engineer
- Reagan has about 20 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas, mining & metals, power, and residential consulting industry.
- Reagan's expertise includes structural steel, reinforced concrete design, and analysis, various foundation designs, mechanically stabilized earth retaining structure design, finite element analysis, and dynamic design and analysis
- Reagan is familiar with Canadian, American, European, and South African codes & standards.
- Experts in residential building design and cost estimation
- Familiar with request-for-bid package review and technical bid evaluation for large equipment procurement on structural aspects, construction RFIs, and shop drawing review.
Chengli Kuang B.Sc
Senior Structural Designer
- Chengli has over 20 years of relevant experience in civil/structural engineering, including petrochemical, cement, mining, power and residential consulting industry.
- His areas of expertise include structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, and wood structure design and drafting.He is highly skilled in CAD drafting software, such as AutoCAD, Revit Structure, PDMS, MicroStation and Navisworks.
He has a Master of Engineering degree in civil engineering with structural emphasis from the University of Windsor.
He can utilize multiple engineering software tools including ETABS, SAP2000, and STAAD. Pro, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and MathCAD to understand, design, and revise projects.
He has solid knowledge of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, structural steel, masonry, and timber design.
He has experience in several structures, including gable houses, seismic-resisting buildings, and tall structures.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Zhiyong Duan P.Eng M.Sc.
VP of Engineering
- Manager of the Mechanical Engineering.
- Over 12 years extensive working experience in a Fortune 500 company in Canada with 6 years as Chief Engineer for the most modern iron & steel making complex in North America.
- 10 years broad working experience in China from Shenzhen to Beijing with Government Liaison, Real Estates Development, Construction Industry etc.
- Masters of Engineering Science Degree in Mechanical & Materials Engineering from the University of Western Ontario & Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario Canada.
Zhuo Sun P.Eng
Piping / Mechanical Engineer
- Zhuo has 20+ years of relevant experience in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil Sands, Pining, Power, Nuclear and Residential industry.
- Zhuo's expertise include Piping Layout Study, Piping Stress Analysis, Piping Material Spec, Hydraulic Calculation, Pressure Vessel Design, Equipment Nozzle Local Stress Calculation, Support Design, HVAC, Pluming and Fire Protection Sprinkler System Design, Pipe System Dynamic Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Bill of Material, Cost Estimation, etc.
- Zhuo is familiar with Canadian, American, European and Chinese codes & standards.
- P. Eng. of ON, QC, AB and SK. Education background Master of Engineering.
- Experiences on technical bid evaluation, shop drawing review, construction site service, RFI reply, etc.
Barry Cao M.Eng EIT
Mechanical Engineer in Training
- Barry graduated from University of Western Ontario(UWO) in Master of Mechanical & Materials Engineering.
- Barry has been working on the building HVAC and plumbing system design and analysis.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TEAM
Anjun He P.Eng
Senior Electrical Engineer
- More than 20 years’ experience as a professional engineer in electrical and automation engineering for industrial & commercial building and utility projects.
- Proven expertise in designing power generation, sub-station (switch room), HV, MV & LV power supply and distribution systems, HV switchyard & transmission line, relay protection & coordination, AC/DC motor control, instrument & control, PLC/HMI/SCADA configure, lighting/fire alarm layout, cable & cable tray sizing and layout, cable and wiring schedule, heat tracing, electrical and automation control system specifications, equipment data sheet, engineering quotation request & bid evaluation, power system analysis & relay setting.
Luke Wang P.Eng
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Designer with over 20 years of experience designing HV/MV/LV substations, diesel engine power generation, power distribution systems, the electrical system of buildings (commercial and residential), water/wastewater treatment plants, coke and refractory; a traceable record of completing projects on schedule and with high quality.
- Solid knowledge and practice of electrical engineering of HV/MV/LV substation, diesel engine power generation, power distribution systems, the electrical system of commercial, residential, water/wastewater treatment plants, coke, and refractory.
- Expert-level electrical design skills include examining and designing basic and detailed electrical design, and efficiency with standard design and drafting practices.
- Extensive working experience on HV/MV/LV substations, diesel engine power generation, power distribution systems, buildings (commercial and residential), water/ wastewater treatment plants